Many thanks to Lauren of The Handmade Handmaiden for nominating me for this award! I was surprised and flattered to receive the consideration. I was unable to acknowledge the nomination up until now, so I’m glad that I finally found the time.
The Liebster Award has a set of rules for acceptance. The general rules are:
- In your acceptance post, make a link to the blog that nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator.
- Nominate 5 to 10 (it used to be 10) blogs with 200 or less followers that you feel are worthy of the award, and
- Write your own set of 10 questions.
- Don’t forget to post the Liebster image on your acceptance page!
From the research I’ve done, it seems that at one point it was ok to nominate a blogger with 1000 followers or less. Nowadays it’s changed and the limit cap is 200 followers.
Here are my answers, questions, and nominations:
1. Have you ever lived in another country?
2. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
3. What do you desire most to do in your life?
4. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what kind?
I currently only keep fish – guppies, tons of ’em.
5. Do you prefer the countryside or the city?
Hard to say, it depends on my mood.
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where you would go and for how long?
I’d like to visit Tibet or Bhutan someday. I’d need at least 2-3 weeks for a trip of such magnitude.
7. What is your hobby?
lol, housecleaning. It’s been a hobby of mine for years.
8. What is your least favorite thing to do?
Um..probably bathroom cleaning.
9. Current favorite T.V. show and/or book?
Grimm & Once Upon a Time, Sons of Anarchy. I have Hulu Plus lately, so I’ve got a lot of favorite shows in my queue.
10. If you could time-travel, who would you see or where would you go?
I’d go back in time to observe my parents’ lives before I was conceived. Now that would be interesting.
Here are my nominees for the Liebster:
And here are my questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite season and why?
2. What method of travel do you prefer most: airplane, car, train, or boat?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. Do you prefer paper bound books or electronic reading?
5. If there’s one word that could be used to describe your blog, what would it be?
6. What about your blog do you enjoy sharing most with your readers?
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. What is the genre of music that you listen to most?
9. What is (in your opinion) the best clothing fabric to wear?
10. What, or who, got you started on blogging?